Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This Weekend Race Choices.....

What to do, what to do.

I could run the race at 10:00 AM or the race at 11:00 PM.

10:00 AM seems like a more agreeable time for a run.  But the 11:00 PM run sounds fun.  Although I would be running both by myself.  The night time race may be more fun if I could sucker some other people into running it with me. 

I need to get some more K in.  I'm currently sitting at 78.2 K.  I have registered for 2 races in November and will be registering for one in December.  Leaving me 6.8K.

Running a race on Saturday will leave me 1.8K left.  Which I could pick up at the Frostbite Festival Run.  I'll do the 2 mile run because I have heard those hills are KILLER.  I can't imagine running 10 miles on the hills of West Springfield.  For a flat state, we're pretty hilly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment